At St Nicholas, we recognise three important relationships in the Christian life:
Up – with the Lord Jesus
In – with our church family
Out – with the community and world around us
We base our church activities and mid-week groups on growing in and developing these relationships.
We’re all part of Good Basic Church – activities and roles which make sure that church happens each week, such as teaching in Sunday Club, making tea & coffee, or singing in the music group. Then, we have five groups for you to choose from, all of which have a mid-week bible study group you’d come to, as well as activities to get involved in; we call these Mission Shaped Groups (MSGs).
• DIGG (Digging Into God’s Grace) reaching out to the over 60s
• Families MSG reaching out to local families
• Frontlines MSG equipping Christians to be whole-hearted ambassadors for Christ on their daily frontline
• International MSG reaching out to those of other cultures and faiths in Tooting
• The Tabitha Project reaching out to isolated women in Tooting